Believe in Your Selfie Bulletin Board
Help students to think positively about themselves, build self-confidence, and develop a growth mindset with this Believe in Your #Selfie Bulletin Board. This contemporary set can be used to display student work or highlight each student to help promote individuality and create a positive classroom community.
Bulletin board set includes:
- 1 Believe in your selfie sign (phone in selfie stick) (15 .75” x 16”)
- 1 Student selfies sign (17" x 3.75")
- 30 Student smartphones (3.5” x 6.25”)
- 6 Motivational headlines - iCan, iLearn, I believe in my #selfie, Be You!, Change your thinking change your mindset!, Be Unique
- 1 Photo frame with positive words (7.5” x 9.5”)
- 1 I am… mini poster (capable, strong, smart, responsible, original, trustworthy, courageous, creative, determined, positive, compassionate, honest, motivated, inventive)
- 1 Thinking positive chart - What Can I Say To Myself? (17" x 22")
What Can I Say To Myself? Chart:
No: I am not good at this. Yes: What am I missing?
No: I give up! Yes: I'm going to try again.
No: This is too hard. Yes: This may take some time and effort.
No: I can't make this better. Yes: I can always improve. I'll keep trying.
No: I made a mistake. Yes: Mistakes help me improve if I learn from them.
No: This is good enough. Yes: Is this really my best work?
Bulletin board set also includes an instructional guide with bulletin board ideas, classroom activities, and a reproducible.
From the What's Your Mindset? line of products.