ANCIENT CIVILIZATIONS POSTER SET
Engage and inspire students with this Ancient Civilizations 5-Poster Set. The 5 posters in this set cover core content:
- Gifts of Ancient Greece—science and mathematics, literature, theater, architecture, Olympic Games, democracy, sculpture and pottery, philosophy
- Gifts of Ancient Rome—republican government, water supply system, architecture and engineering, literature, system of roads, Roman law, alphabet and language, military organization, Julian calendar
- Gifts of Ancient Mesopotamia—mathematics, the world's first cities, rise of kingship, law Code of Hammurabi, temple architecture, development of writing, astronomy, invention of the wheel
- Gifts of Ancient Egypt—pyramids and temples, religion, public administration, large-scale irrigation, shipbuilding, mathematics, calendar, hieroglyphics, papyrus
The posters feature vivid, engaging imagery alongside easy-to-read text to capture students' attention, reinforce instruction, and foster learning. They help bring history content to life and create a stimulating, standards-based classroom environment.
Hang these bright, insightful charts to inspire students to learn about history and encourage them to apply their knowledge outside the classroom. Display on a bulletin board, on a doorway, in a hallway, or in the library. A must-have for history classrooms!
Perfect for elementary school GATE programs, plus middle school and high school classrooms.
- Set contains 5 posters
- Each poster measures 17½" x 24"
Poster set also includes an instructional guide with lesson ideas, classroom activities, and a reproducible.
Teacher Tip: Laminate posters for durability.